Achieve Occupational Therapy
Welcome to Achieve Occupational Therapy
Achieve Occupational Therapy is a private Occupational Therapy practice that provides assessment and treatment for children, teenagers and young adults.
We assess and treat children over the age of five years who attend mainstream schools. Due to the demands on this service and the areas of specialisation of the therapists we are unable to treat children under the age of five, children with intellectual disability, or children who attend specialised school environments such as ASD units. Our areas of specialisation include: children and young people with High-functioning Autism (formerly known as Asperger’s Syndrome), ADHD, DCD / Dyspraxia and Dysgraphia.
- Being Client Centred - listening to the concerns of our clients and their families, setting client goals together and collaborating on the type of interventions used.
- Being Holistic - endeavoring to help the client achieve their potential with all aspects of their life.
- The uniqueness of each individual.
- The value and dignity of each person.
- The potential of each of our clients.
Achieve Occupational Therapy Practice, Suite 4, Jassmine House, Main Street, Celbridge
086 361 3376
Our Office Manager is available to take calls Tuesdays from 1pm-4pm, and Friday from 2pm-5pm.